Comprehensive Group Dental
You have access to savings, plan choices, and convenience through one of the largest dental & vision benefits administrators in the country:
NOTE: This plan is not yet available in the following states: AK, CA, FL, HI, ID, LA, MD, ME, MT, NH, NM, OR, SD, VT, WA. Click here for an alternative Dental Plan.
Dental Plan Highlights
- Special member only rates with lower premiums
- Significantly lower, in-network costs
- Preventative care covered 100%
- Innovative claims management
Vision Plan Highlights
- One of the largest networks of ophthalmologists, optometrists and opticians in the Nation
- Low out-of-pocket costs by using the MetLife network of private practice providers
- Includes a generous reimbursement schedule for services obtained at out-of-network locations
- There are thousands of general dentists and specialists to choose from nationwide Ė so you are sure to find one who meets your needs. If you have a dentist you love, thereís a great chance they are in network. If not, the plan offers generous out-of-network benefits!
- All participating dentists go through a rigorous and ongoing review and selection process. This way you donít need to worry about quality.
- No ID cards are required, which means you donít have to worry about where you put a card or who had it last.
- MetLifeís mobile app makes it quick and easy to log into your account to review claim status and manage your account.
- MetLife provides outstanding claim service, processing 76% of claims in just one business day!
- MetLife negotiated fees are typically 15 - 45% less than the average fees for the same or similar services charged by dentists in your area.